WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that Web pages store in the browser of the user each time you visit a page, elements necessary for optimising web browsing and providing interactive services.
POSSIBLE TYPES OF COOKIES
EXPIRATION OF COOKIES
- • Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page, and is not registered on the user's disk.
- • Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie responsible, and can go from a few minutes to several years.
- • Personal: They are cookies generated by the Web page you are visiting.
- • Of third parties: they are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but that have been generated by a third party service that is hosted in it.
- • Technical: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are the so-called strictly necessary cookies. They make it possible to control the traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, the identification and the access of a user of the system, etc.
- • Customisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the Web page.
- • Analysis or performance: They allow Web pages to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the web in an anonymous way.
- • Publicity: They allow the application of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered in the Web pages.
- • Behavioural advertising: They allow the application of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered in the Web pages, based on information about the behaviour of the users.
www.theolivetreepinoso.com uses the following cookies:
- • Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the Web page to measure, monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the Web pages to which they are linked. The information collected by these types of cookies are used in the measurement of the activity on the Websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data that the service users make.
- • Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on user criteria, for example; content editing or the frequency on which ads are displayed.
- • Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
The strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate the Web page and use its essential functions:
www.theolivetreepinoso.com incorporates social networking plugins, which allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in your browser. The owners of these social networks have their own Data Protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. Therefore, we recommend referring to the same ones obtain information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of your personal data. The links listed below are for information purposes only, in which you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
HOW TO UNINSTALL COOKIES
Here are a few instructions for different browsers If you want to delete cookies from your browser that may be registered by www.theolivetreepinoso.com:
The English version of this agreement is provided for guidance purposes only, and in all instances, only the Spanish original will form the basis of the legal agreement, which can be read on the Spanish version of the Website.
LAST UPDATED 14TH JANUARY 2019