The Olive Tree Pinoso Estate Agents is a qualified Asesoria, before dealing with any agent it is important to ensure they are Spanish Registered and are a qualified Asesoria (qualified property consultant).
The Olive Tree Pinoso is a local independent Spanish Estate Agents with its Registered office in Pinoso, fully covered with a business insurance of 900,000€ however, this can be raised if your purchase is in excess of this amount.
The Olive Tree Pinoso considers Sole Agency agreements the way forward for properties which have been on the market for over one year, or properties that have had no viewings in the past 9 months. It is in our professional opinion that by placing your property with multiple agents, thereby flooding the market with the same property details and photographs with different agents, can sometimes appear desperate to the buyer, the price fluctuations by other agents to be 'first' on the list can also be confusing to those looking for property abroad. It is human nature not to want to purchase something that others don't appear to want.
Sole Agency Agreement
- 10% discount on our standard commission prices,
- Full rotational front window A3 and A4 display in our Registered Office,
- Featured property display on our website homepage (rotational)
The Olive Tree Pinoso will always act in the interest of both the seller and the buyer. It is important that both sides are happy with the sale and purchase agreement:
- Seller - in this current economic climate The Olive Tree Pinoso will always be on hand to advise you on the best sale price for your property, this is based on current market prices, location and the current rebuild value.
- Buyer - all of our properties have been valued as of the date the property was taken on with our agency. It is important to understand that any offer will be provided to our clients, but offers should be realistic in consideration of the market value.