The Olive Tree Pinoso
Why Purchase Your Dream Home From US
The Owner of The Olive Tree Pinoso Estate Agents is a Nationally Qualified Asesoria, before dealing with any agent it is important to ensure they are Spanish Registered and Qualified Asesoria (Qualified Property Consultant).
Ten suggestions for anyone thinking of purchasing is Spain:
1. Ensure you use a reputable qualified Real Estate Agent with Legal qualifications; an office may look good, but are they Nationally Qualified Professionals (Property Asesors).
2. Ensure you view the property before making an offer or sending a deposit.
3. Deposits are refundable if a contract is not signed. Simply to state deposits are non-refundable because you are in Spain is not correct.
4. Get a survey done to give you peace of mind.
5. Instruct an English speaking lawyer.
6. The lawyer should check the following information as a minimum:
• Check the details from the property against the Nota Simple to ensure everything is declared properly.
• Size and layout of the property.
• Out buildings.
• Plot size.
• The property is rustic or urban.
• Land is registered for residential purposes.
• Any debts on the property are paid at the time of purchase, mortgages, unpaid tax etc.
7. Make sure any alteration to the property has the relevant licenses.
8. Any extra costs should be accounted for, such as solicitor’s fees, Notary fees and the purchase tax. It is important to remember that the purchase tax can vary in different regions and is calculated either on the value registered at the Land Registry or the declared purchase price, whatever is the higher.
9. If you are buying a property for its building potential you need to know that you can in fact build on it, legally.
10. If you are buying land it is easy to get a document informing you of what can be built on the land. This can be obtained from the Town Hall (Ayuntamiento).
What the Olive Tree Pinoso can offer VENDORS
User friendly website that helps attract a wide variety of purchasers and helps keep their attention on your property. Plus, useful information on the areas that we cover.
Full marketing report mailed to you each month, this will keep you fully informed as to how many people have looked at your home over the past month.
A wide range of marketing concepts, which includes; text messaging, emailing/mail-out to our newest purchasers and in-depth internet advertising. All properties will be advertised on our own state of the art website plus other leading property search engines within the UK and overseas. This will put your mind at rest knowing that we are continuing to market your home with the same enthusiasm as if you had just placed your property with us.
Together, our staff have professional qualifications in Spanish, Project Management and administration and as a team can fulfill your every need. This means we can not only provide you with a professional sales service, we can also offer project management for complete new builds and restoration projects through to adding a swimming pool or extension, plus all translating services.
Dedicated customer service person, this means you will have your own single point of contact who will immediately deal with any issues that you may wish to discuss.
A comprehensive mortgage service which we can provide through our Spanish connections to meet any individual needs.
A comprehensive buildings and contents insurance service. We can arrange a full insurance cover that is designed to meet or exceed our clients’ requirements.